2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
nineball says

Hi there,

I’ve been a member for over 6 years now, buying scripts, templates and stuff for private use on a regulary basis. Now, last time i logged in to my account, I have to notice, that unused Money in my account has been removed..?

04. July 2014 – Credit expiry – Remainder forfeitet

its only $23, but is this the way to deal with your Long-term customers? I would like to have at least a Statement on this, and please dont tell me that it is common use to debit Money from accounts that dont use it for xxx days or something…

Regards

2445 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says
1245 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi nineball,

This is something common on marketplaces and stock selling markets on the Internet. Once I’ve lost $180 on a stock photography site too.

By the way as @digitalimpact said, fortunately you may get your money in Envato by contacting support :)

Cheers,
Iman

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
nineball says

Thx for the replies. I’v contacted the support as suggested. Cheers, nine

2678 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Nineball, that’s an awesome history you have here, 6 years and counting, many congratulations on being here so long! Sounds like you’ve been around since the days of our very first Marketplace, ActiveDen! Whatever happened to Flash, eh…? ;)

Looks like you’ve already contacted Support which is the best and recommended place to get assistance with this particular issue. Thanks so much for opening a ticket with us! We’ll lock this thread now seeing as it is now technically resolved and our Support Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and your continued loyalty as a buyer here, I know both Envato and all our authors here appreciate it.

by
by
by
by
by
by