123 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

First of all, I did a search in the ActiveDen forum for Moneybookers in IE8 and it said there were 183 results, but showed none. In fact it showed nothing but a large, empty white box. So here I am in FireFox. Anyway…

I decided to give Moneybookers a try since PayPal has become impossible to work with. I went through all the steps to verify my information with Moneybookers to guarantee a smooth transaction when requesting a withdrawal from them to my bank account. I made the Moneybookers withdrawal request on June 14, and at the time, their website said the transaction would take 2 to 3 business days. I triple checked to make sure it said 2 to 3 business days. It’s June 22 now.

var date:Date = new Date();
var today = date.getDate();
var withdrawalDate = 14;
var weekend = 2;
var totalWeekendsSinceWithdrawal = 1;
var days = today - withdrawalDate - (weekend * totalWeekendsSinceWithdrawal);
trace("Total business days: " + days);

I called Moneybookers and they said the payment was transferred to my bank yesterday, on June 21, and to give it 2 more days for it to be credited to my bank account (which would then bring the total to 7 business days). I called my bank and they have not seen that transaction. So I called Moneybookers back to see if I could verify my routing number and bank account number (since it’s impossible to find that information online in my Moneybookers account) and the dude pretty much ignored everything I asked him and just said he’d send me an email in a couple of days with a “SWIFT” number. So, my Moneybookers account shows a zero balance and my bank has not received any payment from them. So… like… um… where’s the money?

1634 posts Building the Web.
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

I made a withdrawal on Friday 18.06 from MB through SWIFT from MB ( they told be 4-5 days ) but I got the money today. So it was all cool on my side. Just wait a little longer, I am sure they will come.

2578 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Next time use PayPal. Payments arrive within 2-3 days (mostly 2) and there is barely (if any) a fee. Paypal accounts are easy to set up. They just take a few days to set up.

Oh and by the way I don’t work for paypal sales ;)

123 posts
+1 more
egobuilders says

I did have an account with PayPal. Two accounts, actually. A client never sent me the content for their website and then reversed the charges for the deposit and then PayPal tagged my account and made it impossible for me to make withdrawals.

123 posts
+1 more
egobuilders says

It only took 15 days after I did a withdrawal from Moneybookers to have the money deposited into my bank account. And it also only took 15 days for the money to get from ActiveDen to Moneybookers in the first place. That’s a total of only 30 days from the time the money was sent from AtiveDen to get into my bank account! : D

1708 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

What happens if your yearly paypal traffic exceeds a certain amount? like $2000 or something. There was a thing about taxes or a new level of accunt type I don’t remember…

Also what is the hobbyist in the url when you just made a withdrawal here? :)

ps. your money was just travelling. For example if I get paid on friday, I withdraw from paypal, the money arrives at my account on tuesday next week.

3542 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I can’t believe the last comment! :D

edit: flagged..

1708 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

I can’t believe the last comment! :D

edit: flagged..

uhh.. I hope he wasn’t serious:)

1568 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

What happens if your yearly paypal traffic exceeds a certain amount? like $2000 or something. There was a thing about taxes or a new level of accunt type I don’t remember…

Also what is the hobbyist in the url when you just made a withdrawal here? :)

ps. your money was just travelling. For example if I get paid on friday, I withdraw from paypal, the money arrives at my account on tuesday next week.

what??? I think monthly limit for paypal is $2500 or I am wrong :?

by
by
by
by
by
by