• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
tabvn says

from now they will takes fees 3% when you receive money :) , They did same with me , But i use SWIFT for now.

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PrimeThemes says

3%? Damn, that’s huge!

I have 2 accounts and both have more than 500$ earnings which mean can withdraw using SWIFT features. Question, Can we request withdraw using same SWIFT info in 2 different accounts?

301 posts Tabvn
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
tabvn says

3%? Damn, that’s huge! I have 2 accounts and both have more than 500$ earnings which mean can withdraw using SWIFT features. Question, Can we request withdraw using same SWIFT info in 2 different accounts?

YES, i think you can do without problem.

895 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Smartik says

Approx. 1 year and I transferred approx 3000$ in this period. All money from Envato.

^ I use Payoneer to withdraw money from envato, directly. Moneybookers only to get money from my partners which was a good solution until now.
So you are using Moneybookers for Envato or not? I’m confused.

Yes I use MoneyBookers for Envato and not only, I also use the Payoneer Mastercard.

3%? Damn, that’s huge! I have 2 accounts and both have more than 500$ earnings which mean can withdraw using SWIFT features. Question, Can we request withdraw using same SWIFT info in 2 different accounts?

2.9% for European accounts and 3.9% for non-EU.

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
PrimeThemes says

YES, i think you can do without problem.

Thanks!!!

425 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service allows you to receive payments from Envato directly to your bank account in over 200 countries and 50 currencies. We also have localized solutions in over 60 countries, which means we send the funds from a local bank in your country, in your local currency.

You will be able to link multiple Envato accounts to the same bank account. If you let me know which country you’re in, I can tell you the exact cost involved.

149 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
davidossahdez says

Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service allows you to receive payments from Envato directly to your bank account in over 200 countries and 50 currencies. We also have localized solutions in over 60 countries, which means we send the funds from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. You will be able to link multiple Envato accounts to the same bank account. If you let me know which country you’re in, I can tell you the exact cost involved.

Just a random question. It is possible to change the bank account number linked in Payoneer?
I can’t see any control panel or something like that in my account

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
PrimeThemes says

Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service allows you to receive payments from Envato directly to your bank account in over 200 countries and 50 currencies. We also have localized solutions in over 60 countries, which means we send the funds from a local bank in your country, in your local currency.

You will be able to link multiple Envato accounts to the same bank account. If you let me know which country you’re in, I can tell you the exact cost involved.

Hi Nissim, where I can sent you a private message?

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
PrimeThemes says

Hi Nissim, where I can sent you a private message?

Just signed up to the payoneer’s global transfer, will try this feature for next month withdraw,

Thanks!

117 posts Happy to as an envato elite
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
GraphicArtist says

Yeah, I’m facing this problem too with my MoneyBookers Account. and I’m using Payoneer now. But, Payoneer is take some money from my account or they give me some less amount for currency convert against MB. Is the SWIFT do this less amount like Payoneer? Thanks in advance.

by
by
by
by
by
by