• Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

3%? Damn, that’s huge! I have 2 accounts and both have more than 500$ earnings which mean can withdraw using SWIFT features. Question, Can we request withdraw using same SWIFT info in 2 different accounts?

Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service allows you to receive payments from Envato directly to your bank account in over 200 countries and 50 currencies. We also have localized solutions in over 60 countries, which means we send the funds from a local bank in your country, in your local currency.

You will be able to link multiple Envato accounts to the same bank account. If you let me know which country you’re in, I can tell you the exact cost involved.

Nissim, can you give me your e-mail. I have few questios for you. :)

447 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

You can change your bank account on file with Payoneer, but it needs to be done by contacting us. There is no way to do it via the online account.

You would go to http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx and select Category: Global Bank Transfers, Subject: How do I change my bank details?

You can reach me directly at nissimal@payoneer.com

305 posts Tabvn
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
tabvn says

@Nissim_Payoneer i have Payoneer card, i did not request withdrawal to my payoneer account that is why my account locked. and I contacted to Payoneer many times, via tickets, facebook. But account is still locked.

447 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@Nissim_Payoneer i have Payoneer card, i did not request withdrawal to my payoneer account that is why my account locked. and I contacted to Payoneer many times, via tickets, facebook. But account is still locked.

Please e-mail me and I’ll assist you in getting the account enabled – nissimal@payoneer.com

305 posts Tabvn
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
tabvn says

Please e-mail me and I’ll assist you in getting the account enabled – nissimal@payoneer.com

i did it many times. i ‘m going to throw my card.

447 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

i did it many times. i ‘m going to throw my card.

I checked my previous e-mails – I see that last month I did get an e-mail from you and we enabled your account/card. Note that until you receive a payment, the card will be disabled each month – however the account remains active. At any time you may sign in to your online account and re-enable the card: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx

447 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Here is comparison I did some time ago. It might not be up to date,but give you an insight about the fees and commissions between Moneybookers, Paypal and Swift http://placdarms.lv/withdraw-money-from-envato-marketplaces-cheeper.html

Hi!

Would you be interested in adding a review of Payoneer to your post? I’d be more than happy to provide you with details on how it works. We offer payments to a prepaid debit card and also direct to bank accounts (with local bank transfer options available in over 60 countries).

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Happened to me to couple of days ago with moneybookers.

21 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Maurul says

Here is comparison I did some time ago. It might not be up to date,but give you an insight about the fees and commissions between Moneybookers, Paypal and Swift http://placdarms.lv/withdraw-money-from-envato-marketplaces-cheeper.html

Nice review!!!!!!

305 posts Tabvn
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
tabvn says

Finally if you have more than 500$ in your balance. Let’s decide withdraw from your bank account via SWIFT (if bank in your country is ready receive from SWIFT).

by
by
by
by
by
by