• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
petrenj says

Hey guys, maybe you could help me… I made my account and transfer money to moneybookers.And everything went ok….My bank account has recognized but when I get to send my money I was able to transfer only 10 euros for the first time.I guess, this is the standard protocol. As I undesrtood, when these 10 euros laid down on my bank account I will receive and confirmation code which is important for my next, larger money transfer. But there is no any code received in my bank.Employees in bank cannot help me. Is anyone of you has similar issues?

Hi, Petrenj.. I had similar experience. It depends on how your bank work. Some bank write the code on their printed or online statement, but some bank don’t.

1st option – You can manually call your bank helpdesk to manually ask the code (by phone).

2nd option – You can scan your printed bank statement book.. or make a snapshot of your internet banking screenshot showing that you have received that 10 euros fund. Then send those bank statement copies via “email support”. I did this second option and it worked. In two-three working days Moneybookers verified my bank account.

Hope it helps

Thank you.I think I will do option no.2.Its seems to me like most simple method.

831 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

2 Months a go when I transferred money through moneybookers they have charged $15 and I asked why they did that, but still I haven’t got any answer from them.

273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

2 Months a go when I transferred money through moneybookers they have charged $15 and I asked why they did that, but still I haven’t got any answer from them.

If you count that $15 is bigger than standard Moneybooker’s commision rate, perhaps it was your local bank who added the additional charge.. In my country, my bank charges fee for receiving fund from MB, starts from USD $5.

831 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says
If you count that $15 is bigger than standard Moneybooker’s commision rate, perhaps it was your local bank who added the additional charge.. In my country, my bank charges fee for receiving fund from MB, starts from USD $5.

No I asked from my local bank and they said they only charge $2.5 for the process.

201 posts
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+4 more
Darkpulse says

Hello,

Me too, they have just converted my account into a commercial one. I use skrill since a few month and I have just received an email who explain why they have changed my account type…

1387 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Bedros says

Are they giving Paws too? :)

by
by