I just got a new monitor to replace my broken one. Straight away I noticed that images saved from my Photoshop and displayed through a browser have some strange color problems. All greys and whites are particularly noticeable. For example #fff is showing up as some sort of #fbf8fe (purple tint).
I believe I had the same problem before and it was something to do with sRGB color profiles. Anyone know the best way to fix? Either photoshop settings or monitor?
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
I also want to know this!! Firefox profile’s are totally messed up. I see different colors in Firefox than in other browsers or anywhere else(except Windows Image Viewer which is also messed up).. But my white is not pink..
Anyway, i’ve search through Google a lot on this topic, couldn’t find anything, so i just made piece with it..