9 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
rophaaa says
I can see my project shouldn’t worth hard rejected please help me and save my life :) https://vimeo.com/73768324
9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rophaaa says

Please for reviewer some one follow this project until it get accepted if ive further chances cause for first submission I got many points to fix a d when fix them the next reviewer rejected the project and said try to make it shorter it could be accepted so I work again then resubmitted again the first reviewer said resubmission for rejected items is not acceptable so and as you know it’s from no reply email so who to talk with at the moment feel very frustrated I lost a lot of time on this project I need some help and appreciation

339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
StencilMedia says

Here are my initial thoughts…

1) It’s far too long.

2) What are people going to use it for if they’ve not been on holiday to Akassia?

3) Some of the fonts look a bit cheap and there’s so many different ones that it lacks consistency in the design.

4) Some of the tracking is very jittery, might be worth smoothing it out a bit.

5) Can you use elements from Video Copilot’s Evolution in a template?

6) It feels like more of a showreel of all the different effects you can do, rather than a template. Motion tracking in that scene, 3D text in the next, compositing some stuff there, let’s add some crumbling rocks, then some kind of eruption, some flying umbrellas etc etc. It all just feels a bit cluttered and inconsistent.

I can see you’ve put a lot of work into it, and it’s definitely different… I just can’t see it selling that well.

At second glance, they look different to the Evolution flourishes. Sorry for making assumptions if they’re not. You should upload those as a pack of flourishes, I’m sure they’d sell.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rophaaa says

thank you StencilMedia for the word akassia of course it’s changeable I know there is many mistakes around , for shapes it’s not evolutions flourishes it’s mine and it’s only one shape and repeated . I’m just mad of reviewers of begin so serious to reject hard work easily anyway still waiting for what I’m asking for if artist can get some appreciation and help him , if the item could be in the store

470 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
jvirgos says

Really i think you must take a look to the items in the videohive library. I can’t see the audience target. Who is the final customer of this template? I hope not offend you, but this video only show some techniques and skills with after effects and seems a demo reel. Theres in no consistence in typography, effects, colors, timing, ... Really you need to put your skills in one direction and make a template for real customers. Think what the are looking for and give them with consistence elements.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rophaaa says

Thanks for more clarification and advice it’s seems to be work far away from market place needs but still wondering of reviewers sides abot what I mentioned to , again thank you guys hope to make a better project next time

by
by
by
by
by
by