329 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Albania Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Katro says

I used to spend a lot of time on the forums, but lately i find it kind of boring i dont know why, but the topics and the people just talk about the same things over and over, the great thing about community is that we share the same hobbies and the same thing we love to do, that thing that we do not need to do it because we are asked to, but we do it because we enjoy it, and it does not feel like wasting time…

What i want to say is that everyone try`s to find some critiques to talk about, i know that we people like to have debates but not the same thing over and over..

So what i suggest is share things with us (jquery plugins, scripts, images, videos, tutorials) lets make this place where everyone shares things with each other because in the end of the day each one learns smth from the others, thats what makes you knowledge develop. But please not things like IE6 sucks, everyone knows that, it`s consumed over and over.. I never been fun of forums, i never opened any threads on forums before because i founded them boring, and useless but here it`s not like that… you people that are here are great developers, designers, everyone increases his knowledge year after year, so why not make a great community in here and stop for at list one week to do not critique things, lets try it for one week!

Here is smth i would like to share with you guys, smth different, maybe this is more for videohive guys but i found it amazing, would be great of we could do the same thing with javascript! http://processing.org/

315 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
bitpub says

You might have a point – You had some threads some time ago when members of the community came together and helped with feedback, constructive criticism and jquery development on your first themeforest submission.

So many people coming together and helping you make the best theme possible was pretty awesome to see. We need more team spirit like that here :D

What happened with the template btw, I kept checking for it from time to time but it is not launched

329 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Albania Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Katro says
You might have a point – You had some threads some time ago when members of the community came together and helped with feedback, constructive criticism and jquery development on your first themeforest submission.

So many people coming together and helping you make the best theme possible was pretty awesome to see. We need more team spirit like that here :D

What happened with the template btw, I kept checking for it from time to time but it is not launched

Yes that is what i mean! thanks for understanding me! P.S about the theme yeah i will upload it soon, i have been busy and i have nto found the time to finish the documentation, i will send you the link by PM so you can have a look and tell em what do you think! Cheers

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
by
by
by
by
by
by