151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Keenpixel says

Just brought this up in another thread, so thought I’d make it official and get opinions.

It’s nice that we have the Social Network Links section for our Envato profile pages. But if you’re like me, you don’t use half of the options we currently have available. What I do use are Forrst, Dribbble and Designmoo.

Could I make a suggestion/request that those be added as options for Social Network Links? Of course they can be hard-coded into our description, but it would be nice for them to be default.

Can you think of other networks that might be missing?

151 posts
+1 more
Keenpixel says

Anyone care to chime in or am I the only one who thinks it would be valuable to have these added? :P

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Additionally there are lovedsgn and drawar and few more as well. All in all this will lead us nowhere. With time these sites rise and vanish thus it will be really hard to modify code each and every time a new site comes up.

151 posts
+1 more
Keenpixel says

Additionally there are lovedsgn and drawar and few more as well. All in all this will lead us nowhere. With time these sites rise and vanish thus it will be really hard to modify code each and every time a new site comes up.

No offense, but I disagree. Dribbble and Forrst aren’t going anywhere. Why bother doesn’t seem like a good attitude to me. Why bother keeping up with the times and improving GraphicRiver and the Envato suite of sites? Things will just be different in a few months time anyway… get my point? Any business, organization, etc. has to stay current and up to date with what’s going on in their communities if they hope to succeed in the long-term.

The fact is, designers/developers are using these sites for networking and marketing. It would be silly of Envato to ignore this.

+1 to lovedsgn and drawar!

by
by
by
by
by
by