120 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TheStoryShop says

Confused here. I recently came across Clouds (http://audiojungle.net/item/clouds/95370 ), which seems to have 58 keywords… I thought 30 was the limit. Am I missing something here? Do Elite authors get more than 30 keywords to describe a song and help with searches?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it looks like each keyword is duplicated. Perhaps a dev wants to get on this glitch. Thanks!

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it looks like each keyword is duplicated. Perhaps a dev wants to get on this glitch. Thanks!

Correct. Looks like the tags got accidentally duplicated. I just removed the duplicates. Good catch, thanks for letting us know. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by