136 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
ThemeShaper says

The ones who came up with this quote / blog / study.

Hah, yup :D

Whatever works for you. I don’t think night owls will benefit from forcing themselves to be larks, in the same way larks wouldn’t benefit from becoming night owls.

http://www.livescience.com/16334-night-owls-early-birds-sleep-cycles.html
94 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
webTypo says

I call myself a morning person, but for me morning begins when I see the sun coming up. I totally adjusted myself to that, there are no curtains in my bedroom and that is basically my alarm clock “the lack of the curtains”. So if you want to translate this to a clock then the clock would show 5:00 AM – 7:00 AM depending which month is it.

I do feel happy if i can wake up with the Sun. It really works for me I always have that “can’t wait to start the work feel.” I never drink coffee but always have breakfast. If I start when it’s dark or still work when it’s dark then my focus fades, i start feel that the day hasn’t started yet or it’s over already and I shouldn’t really work.

I end working usually 11 hours after I started.

I am happy that I can work from home since this would be much harder to follow with a regular job where you have to be “on time”

168 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Venezuela
Ediartss says

I think that it’s truth you are more productive in the morning :P, I wake up at 8-8:30am and it works for me :)

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

You know, I believe this is true, and for one main reason. Light!

Probably the case. When I lived in Boston I used to get seasonal depression every winter. But now that I’m in Tucson it doesn’t happen anymore. So more light = more vitamin D = more happy Jack :D

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
miseld says

I sleep just few hours. Waking up 06-07AM, sometimes earlier. There is ritual during waking up: Coffee, checking emails, marketplace, reading news and then i’m prepared for job. Working day for me starts 09AM ends 11PM – that covers my regular full time job and freelancing. Sometimes i’m tired but i’m successful :)

281 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
johnnybd says

I sleep just few hours. Waking up 06-07AM, sometimes earlier. There is ritual during waking up: Coffee, checking emails, marketplace, reading news and then i’m prepared for job. Working day for me starts 09AM ends 11PM – that covers my regular full time job and freelancing. Sometimes i’m tired but i’m successful :)
You’re among a fine team…
324 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
NikolaSusa says

Nope. ‘Insomnia people’ are always more productive.
Sleep is just another time waster.

770 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
StudioEtude says

Hi! I like to work at night, when no one is distracting. I think that everyone has their own, internal “Morning”, and not necessarily a “morning” comes in the morning :)

57 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Blunny says

When you live in the part of the world where in the winter you get only couple of hours of light per day, and in the summer the damn sun never sets, it’s hard to follow any pattern. Not that I would want to anyway.

I feel better when I can wake up early and get started with the day immediately, but I have a feeling that part of it is due to society standards. Like someone said, the first few hours are the most productive anyway, regardless of when you wake up.

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says

You’re among a fine team…

Thanks for the link

by
by
by
by
by
by