• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

Use a civilized tone and bring logical arguments and people will listen.
This is the joke of the day!! Did you read my post??

your posts are not logical and you use an unprofessional tone. For example for the bride photo you either used a model, so you should have a model release or you just took the photo at some wedding ceremony without the bride knowing what the photo will be used for. Same for the glass and the rest of your examples.

And it appears you didn’t read the author agreement you accepted when you made an author account here. Quote:

“Envato may refuse, in its sole discretion, to allow you to offer the Product for sale on a Site. Envato is not required to give reasons for refusing to allow you to offer a Product for sale on a Site.”

27 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
bydlo2 says

Use a civilized tone and bring logical arguments and people will listen.
This is the joke of the day!! Did you read my post??
your posts are not logical and you use an unprofessional tone. For example for the bride photo you either used a model, so you should have a model release or you just took the photo at some wedding ceremony without the bride knowing what the photo will be used for. Same for the glass and the rest of your examples.

Wrong again :

1: I dont need a MR if i shoot aFLOWER !!!!!!!!!! even if i can see 5squarecentimers of a hand which is not even in focus

2: what do you know about the agreements we have with our customers?

3: Shell i really ask hundreds of people on a wedding for signatures when i dont need them . so that our clients get as much pissed from us than i am pissed about the “logic rules” of photodune?

Think about the following situation and take this picture for it:

http://www.axellauer.de/wp-content/gallery/photodune/_MG_4512.jpg

4 persons involved, right??

“Dear Misses X, Dear Mister Y, Dear Mister XY, Dear Misses A., cuold you please sign me 4 different (each one of you please separate) contracts because i want to publish / sell the picture of that champaign-class?”

If i do that they would right away call these friendly people with the white narrow jacket and these little colored pills and send me over to the lunatic bin / madhouse.

And thats how i feel since this thread started.

And one more: istock, Shutterstock, Depositphoto, getty, Alamy…and even more….. They all have no idea about MRs and in what cases they are needed??? Its that what you think??

Why do i ask that? Because they dont ask for MR with these kind of pictures and they accept them.

you want logic?? here we go:

If from10 companys , stated in the same country and therefor under the same law, 1 company rejects and 9 do not….....what is the logical consequence??? Exact!! Either 9 are wrong or one is wrong. logic enough??

i leave it up to you to draw the logic results.

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says

Hi jremick i am a european democrat, and thats why i like more to discuss topics in open, public, democratic structures than to negotiate them behind close doors / tickets. I hope thats OK for you too. We received the mail from your Assistant Review Manager. We will come back on that later this day. see you Regards axel

Hi bydlo2,

We are big supporters of transparency and openness as well, but this isn’t an issue of discussing topics in the open but rather discussing them via the appropriate channels. The forums aren’t here to serve as a support system and it’s a difficult place for us to help you best. It seems, however, that what you’re doing here isn’t attempting to request help from us but rather bring about an unnecessarily heated discussion.

If you would like to continue discussing your concerns via appropriate channels (we’ve already contacted you via our support system), I’m more than happy to help.

As this thread doesn’t serve the forum’s purposes well, I’m locking and closing the thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by