3924 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
miseld says

Why not move in Bosnia and Herzegovina or Croatia, even Serbia, life is not expansive as is in Italy, you will live very nice life with Envato salary + Italy is just few 100 miles away. Btw, we could open Envato branch office :) here.

1410 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

One Potorac in Spain and another in Italy. Cool. :) Good luck Constantin! you will miss Roumania. :P

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Hi Costantin,

I’d be happy to help you. First of all why Verona? Are you so romantic that you wanna live where romeo and juliet did? :D

Parker
Small detail you forgot to add the die at the end :P , not a good place for a karma persona :P

Did they die? When?

Ciprian, note that italians are not simpatici like me, but more like tsafi :)

Hey man it was suicide ….....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6KVfajjyGs .

Also simpatico like you ? you forgot i was living in Italy for 2 years and i learn from you guy`s how to drive the Italian way and support the Italian mafioso when needed , so don’t declare or claims you are simplistico, you just try to be a personality envato salesman, i know you here from the day you join the market, dont you forget that :P .

Man now that i think of this, no time no speak …. bello vederti Parker :P

328 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MValentino says

Hello, I also live in Verona. My hint is to check for an apartment not in the center of the city. My wife’s parents have just bought a flat in Borgo Venezia, a quarter that’s very close to the center but less expensive, they’ve bought the apartment for a ridiculous price.

895 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
Koolgfx says

Welcome in Italy :)

ConstantinPotorac
ConstantinPotorac Recent Posts Threads Started
645 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
ConstantinPotorac Envato team says

I personally quit Italy 12 years ago, for a more calm and quiet life in the caribbean. All big cities in Italy are expensive, unless you go very far from the economical and political center.I suggest you also to find for a start in some of the numerous small villages around Verona.Price will be lower of the main city, and life quality better.
At the end of the day what you need is a calm place with a good internet,
not to far from civilization…
Good luck and let us know how things going !

You are very right. Living in the center of the cities is always much more expensive. Also my GF job is not in the center of the city so no real reason to live as close. We are planning a short vacation to investigate the area and see how we like it. She is already used to it as she’s been there but she wants me to like it as well.

Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

ConstantinPotorac
645 posts
+11 more

Great news Constantin. Me too as flashato, I left Italy: now I live in Las Palmas, next to Morocco, beautiful island, with a lot of sun :D

After living in Milan for 25 years I needed a break.

BTW Milano has a lot more services and things to do, but having parents and friends near will be nice to start. Go around accepting the fact that not everybody will like you from the beginning, romanian people in Italy is not always accepted with open arms. Ignorance is everywhere, but some guys from your country had not a great behaviour, and tv and politics made a bad publicity on you because of political influence. People tend to generalize, specially low-cultured, so you may find some racism here and there, but is nothing personal

Read about Padania politics (luckily they’re dying)

Good luck finding your new home, and always try to lower everything: if they say 600€ you offer 500€ or nothing. There are tons of offers out there, don’t be scared to contract a better price :)

There are some also on http://www.idealista.it check on the right, if there’s no logo of any agency is better, or you’ll have to pay a bit more for the agency.

Cheers

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for the info. Really helpful stuff. About the Romanian in Italy unfortunately I know they are not seen as good people but hopefully I will manage to change their minds with my charm. :))

Fortunately for me I am blond and my skin color is pretty white so is my GF so we do not look like Romanians at all. :)

Thanks for the info about the website and how search works there. Really helpful. Also about pricing offers you got a very good point there and I will keep that in mind when negotiating the terms. Thanks a lot.

ConstantinPotorac
645 posts
+11 more

Why not move in Bosnia and Herzegovina or Croatia, even Serbia, life is not expansive as is in Italy, you will live very nice life with Envato salary + Italy is just few 100 miles away. Btw, we could open Envato branch office :) here.

Heh yeah there are many choices though I am looking for some places where I understand the language. :)

ConstantinPotorac
645 posts
+11 more

One Potorac in Spain and another in Italy. Cool. :) Good luck Constantin! you will miss Roumania. :P

Heh… we are spreading all over the world. Missing Romania… not sure about that. But maybe just a little. :))

ConstantinPotorac
645 posts
+11 more

Hello, I also live in Verona. My hint is to check for an apartment not in the center of the city. My wife’s parents have just bought a flat in Borgo Venezia, a quarter that’s very close to the center but less expensive, they’ve bought the apartment for a ridiculous price.

Really great tip man. Thanks a lot and I will keep this in mind when looking for apartments.

Thanks to everyone for the great and useful comments.

by
by
by
by
by
by