8273 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

hey good luck dude, awesome :) get out of this sodding rain haha :D

we’ll almost certainly end up in NZ in a couple of years and why not? :)

Enjoy, safe journey! :)

406 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
smudgethis says

@TacoMusic I’l definitely be giving you a heads up in the not too distant future. I have never been to Seville but I really want to go and as as soon as I get myself a left hand drive motor we will be touring a lot of the country and visiting new places. Beer ahoy!

@Keyframed We have the end of August as a rough moving date. Gives us enough time to sort everything out at both ends and make sure we are properly prepared etc. Also gives me time to finish up major projects and sort out cover for the month of downtime I am sure I will need after shifting my entire life a good few miles from it’s current home.

@Pezflash I love Zaragoza and having come from London I am really looking forward to living in a quieter city. Major bonus though… driving distance to snowboard territory!!!! For once in my life I will actually be looking forward to winter. :)

Thanks everyone for the messages, it’s a big move and it might not work out but best to know for sure than to be having a case of the what-ifs in 20 years time.

J

8273 posts Community Moderator
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Thanks everyone for the messages, it’s a big move and it might not work out but best to know for sure than to be having a case of the what-ifs in 20 years time.

+1 for not having the what-if scenarios :)

3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

@Pezflash I love Zaragoza and having come from London I am really looking forward to living in a quieter city. Major bonus though… driving distance to snowboard territory!!!! For once in my life I will actually be looking forward to winter. :)

I took this image in Formigal 5 days ago, is a great Sky Station, around one hour and a half from your future home. It was plenty of snow, 15ÂșC on tracks all weekend. :) You will love Pirineos, have like 5 or 6 Sky places within 2 hours drive. Also great National Parks like Ordesa. You will definitively love the place!

\\

406 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
smudgethis says

@Pezflash Awesome! The in-laws have a couple of apartments in Cerler which isn’t too far from Formigal. I’m very jealous that you’re out there skiing now whilst I’m chained to the desk frantically tying to meet deadlines.

Hope you are having/had a good time.

870 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Good luck on your move :)
Due to my experience of moving every three years, I can say, its not as hard as you think it is. I just moved to Philippines 3 months ago, And I found this place better then most of the countries I have lived in.
I wish you all the best! And hope you enjoy skiing with pezflash :p

by
by
by
by
by
by