1042 posts Massfocus
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum to ask this, but wouldn’t it be cool to have a category where sites that have multi language options are stored, i cant seem to browse to them now and i know i have seen a couple coming by in the past.

Any suggestions or idea’s ? I mean those templates where you can have a little flag that changes the language of the site immediately.

Thanks in advance.

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

HTML Template can’t be multilanguage. It can be like folder per language, but if you buy a HTML template you’ll have to change content yourself so there is no real purpose in doing that.

WordPress theme can be multilanguage, i guess like 95% of them are localized (translate ready), but not sure about changing the language like that, most of the customers speak English and will use the theme in English, and those who use a different language can always translate them themselves using PoEdit or whatever, there is a list of tools on WordPress.org, http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

3007 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

I don’t know if 95% of the themes are multilingual, but the best tool is WPML . I love what it can do :D check it out.

1383 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

I don’t know if 95% of the themes are multilingual, but the best tool is WPML . I love what it can do :D check it out.

Not multilingual, localized. Multilingual would mean they are translated in few languages, but i think there are no themes like that here. But 95% are localized and ready to be translated by the customer. At least i think so, even if a theme isn’t localized people ask about it and then the author localizes it.

by
by
by
by
by
by