After latest design changes Themeforest (and I think all other marketplaces) have a lot of JS errors and problems.
For example sorting does not work on many pages (but sometime it work, but most of all time not). After changing sorting for items or comments in author dashboard the same page reloads and I see JS error in Firebug: http://d.pr/i/S1Lk
TypeError: marketplace.init is undefined marketplace.init.app();
Also bugs that I see often: 1) After send comment answer in item comments I does not see comment (looks like comment button do nothing). I hit button again – nothing happens. Then I reload page and see that my comment posted several times. So – Ajax often does not work (data sent, but nothing updated for view).
2) Purchase block (with price, buy button, etc) on Item pages often does not load and loading icon animating forever. Only page reload help.
3) Sorting on item pages often gives JS errors and I can’t sort items, for example by sale or rating
All this bugs is very important, because all authors lost sales from this bugs. Users can’t find our items and can’t buy it. Very strange that all this bugs not permanent, and happened often, but not always.
I’am using MacOS and latest Firefox (without any addons that can give this JS errors). But in another browsers this bugs happened too.
If you install Firebug extension for Firefox or Chrome and open Console window (to see JS error icon when you browse sites) and check themeforest site several hours you will see a lot of JS problems.
Also I see this bugs on my iPad.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.