9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
BizPagePro says

Hi There,

I have a few small projects that are related (My Biz Partner and I are involved in the 3 projects) that I’d like to see if i could get done by one, or if not say 2 people.

I don’t think they will be too difficult for The calibre of crew on here, although my biz partner is fussy, I will say that off the top, but I’m okay and if i think he is asking to much for the only small amount of money we have budget for this, then I’ll let him know ;)

I’ll supply some very brief details below but I’m not going to post up all the Image examples (10 pics across the 3 projects ) as well as the design briefs to just have hanging on this very busy portal.

If you reply or message me I’ll happily send everything though. Please let me know if i will be able to send images to you or if i need to host on photo-bucket etc.???

A photographic related online business / start up that we have a web design mock up for but we just haven’t been able to nail the logo after months and it seems to be the only thing we can’t get right so it’s time for you guys to do your thing ;) So you will be able to see the whole website design and fit it in its spot on the page.

Another new business concept that requires a mascot character which will be like a bottle with arms and a face etc. We have a few images and 2 in-particular, which should make this an 80% copy job unless you wanna throw ideas at us for it. :)

We also need a logo for this business and i have an idea for one part of the logo that My Biz Partner thinks may be overkill with the mascot as well so we will need to see the design with and with out this feature in it at the same time….even i could remove it in 2 mins with my trusty photo-shop 6 so it wont be a hassle.

I have an image from a stock company of a cartoon style generic example of the typical old American Gridiron / football coach with a hat and a megaphone. I basically want a copy of this pic but i need his clothes to be themed along social media…..so say a blue top in facebook’s colours and an f on his cap etc.

That’s it i think, look forward to hearing from you and in all honesty, i have at least 4 more projects coming up and 2 websites active now that could do with a logo coz the ones they have i made and you guys would probably spew at them ;)

So a good job at a reasonable price will see more work coz i hate the tender process and have to do it often with websites and so i deal with India a lot for proposals and they hammer me flat out re projects so i try to reduce the amount i have to do where possible .

Any questions just pm me. Look forward to seeing your portfolios and credentials which obviously will play an important role in our choice

Cheers,

Scott

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
Pandebus says

Hi BizRagePro,

maybe I can help you, please contact me via row.nr.1 [at] gmail [dot] com

123 posts AJDE
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

Scott,

I would like to help you with your logo and mascot. You can find my previous design work at http://www.ashanjay.com and send me a message via my website and we can take it from there.

Best, Ashan Jay

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
BizPagePro says

Thanks guys, I’ll be in touch. Do we not have a private message system on here? I know i said to pm me but i went looking for it and couldn’t find any LOL .

Sorry about that. Might be a good idea but I’m sure they have their reasons!

We do have pm’ing in Australia though ;)

2233 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Thanks guys, I’ll be in touch. Do we not have a private message system on here? I know i said to pm me but i went looking for it and couldn’t find any LOL .

Sorry about that. Might be a good idea but I’m sure they have their reasons!

We do have pm’ing in Australia though ;)

Head over to their profile pages and send them an email from there.
Good luck ;)

19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
DzoniBeCool2 says

Hi Scott,

I am interested as well, contact me via my profile page.

Best regards.

212 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
JeffOakley says

Hi Scott

If you’re still undecided, or looking for someone still, please consider me or allow me to quote for this project, it souns fun and interesting.

Contacct me through my profile page or website.

Thanks Jeff

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
scorpy says

if you are interested, you can contact me via my den page and, i can show you some of my works to decide whether i can fit into your requirements or not.

by
by
by
by
by
by