- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
Hi! This is the link of my rejected theme.
I know this is the most common topic on this forum, but I sometimes is frustrating how some themes are aproved and some others are rejected quickly.
I know I cant give usernames, neither reviewers name, but there are a lot of themes, great themes but with a “similar” design. There is a special case of an author (I cant give usernames), but they use the same layout over and over, the make changes in design to his next theme but is similar to his previous theme, so, why some authors can reuse his layout, and why some just get a rejection because his falls under “similar themes”?