Hello, i have bought that muse wordpress theme from grandpixels and now i have a few questions but he aint answering my emails and forum posts. So i hope someone here can answer my questions
By the way, thats the theme i’m talking about: http://themeforest.net/item/muse-music-band-responsive-wordpress-theme/4224216
1. I want a video as wallpaper like the demo page. I want different backgrounds so that they go from left to right/right to left.
2. How do i get the colored bars on the bottom of the main page, which say “check out the backstage, check the events, new album released”? And also how do i get the blue/grey and blue bar on the bottom below the others? Where must i click? I could’nt find it yet.
3. The blog on the demo page has different colors… how can i get those too? And same about “Events Grid & Events List”?
Last but not least 4. When i send a message via the contact form… it always goes into the spam folder, no matter how often i say its not spam… is there anything i could do?
My website calls http://www.beathoven-bonn.de so you’ll see what is missing i want exactly the same. Thanks in advance!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi blackout, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
This thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck.
Thanks, but like my first post says… i have tried to contact the owner of this theme in his forum and privately… but he didnt response yet, thats why i have started this thread :-/