4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

It’s not often I feel an overwhelming urge to shout out to the world how I feel someone is so freaking awesome at something… but today folks, it’s one of those days! I’ve been browsing the marketplace forums… as you do… and came accross a certain someone’s account called timmcmorris.

timmcmorris

I have to admit the only reason i clicked into his account is because I loved what he’d done with his avatar, I thought adding the AJ player to his account picture was just genius. I was intrigued with his account and loved what he’d done on his account page… so i decided to check out some of his music… and i was properly blown away!

Anyway enough of my account of the discovery of this musical genius, go ahead and listen to his music yourself if you haven’t already!

From his profile page:

My top 5 favourite vocal tracks:

12345 1.) We Can Change The World (Powerful and uplifting track featuring Khaili Conway)
12345 2.) Make It Last (Uplifting, fun, and happy song that will make you smile!)
12345 3.) It’s a Beautiful Day (Corporate motivational track with full vocals!)
12345 4.) Mission Control (Futuristic upbeat electronic music about technology and robots!)
12345 5.) Straight to the Top (Upbeat posative rock track with vocals)

My top 5 favourite instrumental tracks:

12345 1.) Heroes of the West (A dramatic western cinematic style track)
12345 2.) Suspicious Wonderland (Fantasy / adventure track with Alice in Wonderland feel)
12345 3.) Suspense In The Shadows (Action and suspense – perfect for spy movies!)
12345 4.) Magnificent Glorious (Powerful, driven orchestral track for adventure / fantasy)
12345 5.) I am Victorious (Fantasy / adventure style track)

510 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+4 more
pxt says

I also noticed TimMcMorris a few days ago – some really amazing work on his profile. :)

1799 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

Isn’t this pure promoting? Normal users aren’t allowed to do things like this… But his work is really awesome!

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Even Collis love his songs – [Tweet link] I found “It’s A Beautiful Day” in a tweet and I loved the song immediately.

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Isn’t this pure promoting? Normal users aren’t allowed to do things like this… But his work is really awesome!

i agree, this is still an type of self promotion, but i must say they are some nice tunes(even for me, because i dont like this kind of music)

please dont let the forum get crowded with these kind of topics ;)

702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+8 more
OhmLab says

Couldn’t agree more @Reaper-Media. Tim is putting out some really great material, and his attitude here backs it up. Good guy.

735 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
plastic3 says

Really super songs – i very like “We Can Change The World”, it seems like Moby could be envy of this song…:)

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

i agree, this is still an type of self promotion, but i must say they are some nice tunes(even for me, because i dont like this kind of music)

Just to clarify: self promotion is not allowed. This is not self promotion. It is an acknowledgement of how awesome this guy is, if we find someone on the marketplaces as talented as this, sure it’s fine to share it with the world, as long as these threads don’t appear too often. And for the record, I confirmed that this thread was appropriate with drew before posting. :-)

What’s quite funny is you disagree with the promotion, but you ALL love his music! :-P

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Just to clarify: self promotion is not allowed. This is not self promotion. It is an acknowledgement of how awesome this guy is, if we find someone on the marketplaces as talented as this, sure it’s fine to share it with the world, as long as these threads don’t appear too often. And for the record, I confirmed that this thread was appropriate with drew before posting. :-)

What’s quite funny is you disagree with the promotion, but you ALL love his music! :-P

Ok, but what if somebody asks me to promote him, and i dont tell that, thats still self promotion in a very smart way.You cant say well my post whas okay the nex also but the third isn’t, thats not nice. The reason that i say this is because these kind of posts will give other people idea’s, i hope that you understand me? :)

3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

I’m with you Sam! I’ve found Tim a couple of time ago and he is indeed awesome!

I dont think this is self promoting but in any case you have superpowers…so?? lol

by
by
by
by
by
by