135 posts After Effects template maniac, freelancer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in United States
+9 more
FluxVFX Envato team says
This music video was made with stock footage with the singer composited into the scenes- http://vimeo.com/60004263

I recognized some Pressmaster clips!

Some scenes may be slightly nsfw. just slightly.

1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Good job done! I love how smooth and mostly absolutely natural they mixed stock footage with singer. Yes, recognized many clips from Pressmaster. Thank you for sharing FluxVFX – always great to see complex results from single stock items.

Best Regards, Andrey

1550 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

1:39 – Fantast Castle (Serbia, Becej), few driving minutes from my home :)
\\

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts Threads Started
271 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ColorfulUmbrella says

There is no my items : )

27 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
personiam says

thanks for sharing. I can imagine lmfao doing something similar, and it becoming a new trend in music video world.

930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

wow! really nice work!

199 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
footagecentral says

Hahaha Great idea! Effectively done! – From Footage Central

398 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Panda-Bear says

love this! appreciate the time it took and attention to detail with getting the right lighting and shading to match greenscreen footage to blend into the scenes.

Weird Al Yankovic on a good day.

199 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
footagecentral says

How much did that cost you?

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

How much did that cost you?

I can’t begin to imagine..!

by
by
by
by
by
by