4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
skotino says

I’ve been a member here (under brycges) for sometime, Envato is a great resource. I have over $300 worth of items in my account and I try to login to download a theme I bought and my account is disabled? I opened a support ticket Twice, one over a week ago, no response and the latest was yesterday same result.

I need my account turned back on ASAP!

161 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
themebros says

Check your email, they must have sent you an email explaining why it was disabled.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi skotino, I’m sorry to hear you’re currently having trouble with an account. Can you please post your support ticket ID? Your patience is appreciated. Thanks!

4 posts
skotino says

Ticket ID: ITP-718-60339

I checked my email, including spam box. I even tweeted the ticket ID to envato_support

173 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
wiseguys says

I’m really curious to learn about the reasons behind these accounts being disabled, it’s very worrying, and I would really like to know how to protect myself against it.

4 posts
skotino says

So this is what happened, I ordered a theme. and I guess from what their saying they never received payment, they said paypal had reversed the payment. BUT! paypal shows no reversal nor does my bank.

So this is how this works, if there is any payment goof up they will lock your account, which if your like me has spent a large sum of money on, so all those items you bought you wont have access to.

Nice!

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Ambassador
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi again skotino, your ticket has been replied to, please check your inbox. If you need any additional help, support staff will be glad to assist. Thanks.

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
Z572013 says

We’re having the same issue with our account – username Z57. We use the account for business and were told the account was closed because of non-receipt of payment. We’ve checked multiple times with finance to find that the payment went through no problem. We need to be able to access the account to update themes we’ve purchased, etc. Help is appreciated! Ticket ID: Ticket ID: PQN-661-74419

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Ambassador
+4 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi Z572013, the ticket above was replied to on March 2nd, have you received it? Support is currently waiting for your response, based on the instructions provided in the ticket.

If you need any additional assistance, simply reply to the existing ticket and support staff will be glad to help. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks.

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

what about creating a proper support center where you can log in and see a history of the messages back and forth?

by
by
by
by
by
by