3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
forclover says

I’m so confused that why my other author account is locked so that I can’t login any more, it says that “Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Envato Support for more details.” when I click sign in button.

Is there any one has been also met this issue? Why is that? I have already submit ticket to Envato, but they haven’t replied me.

189 posts responsive
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
ZERGE says

I have already submit ticket to Envato, but they haven’t replied me.

I think you just need to wait.

3 posts
forclover says

They replied me:

Our system detected that you have continually violated our referral Terms and conditions. Please reply to this email explaining you have read and understood the referral terms and conditions. Your account is currently disabled until you agree.

This is your final warning, failure to abide by the referral terms and conditions again may result in a permanent ban from the Marketplaces

We will be deducting all money you have gained from referring yourself.

Does it means that my account will be enabled until I explain that I’m agree with all the rules?

851 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Australia
+2 more
Jordan_M Staff says

This means you’ll need to read the referral terms and conditions, and reply to the email stating you have read them and understand them. Then your account should be re-enabled. Don’t break the rules again though, or you may get banned! :(

They replied me:
Our system detected that you have continually violated our referral Terms and conditions. Please reply to this email explaining you have read and understood the referral terms and conditions. Your account is currently disabled until you agree.

This is your final warning, failure to abide by the referral terms and conditions again may result in a permanent ban from the Marketplaces

Does it means that my account will be enabled until I explain that I’m agree with all the rules?
3 posts
forclover says

Yes, I have replied my explaination and now I’m waiting for reply, just share my explaination here to remind all the users and authors.

Actually, maybe the reason is my clients commissioned me to help them to create account and purchase the items, because their English is poor, so I have been used my referral link to create account and buy the items for them.

It’s my mistake, all that is because I’m not quite understand the terms competely. :(

This means you’ll need to read the referral terms and conditions, and reply to the email stating you have read them and understand them. Then your account should be re-enabled. Don’t break the rules again though, or you may get banned! :(

They replied me:

by
by
by
by
by
by