- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- United States
Interestingly, if you go to your portfolio page and sort it by rating, you’ll have a good sense of where certain tracks stand compared to the ones with a visible rating. For instance when I do that on mine, I have 14 apparently non-rated tracks listed above my top-selling/highest rated track, so therefore those tracks also must have a 5-star rating even if it doesn’t technically show up (most of which I already knew were there prior to the system tweak).
I imagine this is a minor bug overlooked when changing the visibility of the ratings. It doesn’t occur when sorting on a main search listings page as far as I can tell, but does when viewing your own portfolio (at least when you’re signed in).