My Client Wants a Site Like "Drudgereport.com" - need minimalistic design/powerful backend..best news/mag site to accomplish this?

18 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
zstopa says

God help me I’m a democrat too..

So he wants a plain jane site like drudgereport.com, with limited to no sidebars with news postings that he can add that have a a full width look…seeking minimilistic look with the ability for client to add stoies on his own but also have stories come in automatically through feeds/rss (what other options are there) etc…

cannot be boxed layout, cannot have tabs, or traditional top navigation…yeah, pretty much like drudgereport.com..

any thoughts?

114 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
leilalei says

send me detailed specs of the project on my email: leilaleilei.toruista@gmail.com Let me know then lets discuss further.

1530 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

God help me I’m a democrat too..

So he wants a plain jane site like drudgereport.com, with limited to no sidebars with news postings that he can add that have a a full width look…seeking minimilistic look with the ability for client to add stoies on his own but also have stories come in automatically through feeds/rss (what other options are there) etc…

cannot be boxed layout, cannot have tabs, or traditional top navigation…yeah, pretty much like drudgereport.com..

any thoughts?

Yeah.. i already made drugde report like wordpress version :P want it.. let me email your detail requirement through my profile page.

113 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ragzor says

you should not ask for help about something your getting paid for

by
by
by
by