• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

Just saw on tv that the problem is solved. Hope you’ll be ok with your money. Tell us what is the real situation in your country.
Long term many people will loose their properties because they will not be able to pay the loans (including myself)!

I’m pretty sure that right there is the problem. People blame banks but they are not the only responsible, why did people ask for loans in the first place? What makes you think that if you cannot pay for something now you will be able to pay for it in the near future?

457 posts
  • Austria
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
iHelp says

That whole situation is so scary…

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

What makes you think that if you cannot pay for something now you will be able to pay for it in the near future?

I’m agree, but the question could be reversed: why the banks offers loans (and facillities while getting them) to people that they know on 80% they won’t pay it full? The reason is that they don’t risk, as they get the property in the end if things go wrong. But funny thing for this unfair system, after decades of constant growing suddenly properties worths nothing and the big columns that supports the system starts to fall down. The roof is heavy and will cost years and suffers to break it down, but it’s obvious that we need to start from zero with another type of columns.

741 posts
  • Cyprus
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
Hotpin says

Just saw on tv that the problem is solved. Hope you’ll be ok with your money. Tell us what is the real situation in your country.
Long term many people will loose their properties because they will not be able to pay the loans (including myself)!
I’m pretty sure that right there is the problem. People blame banks but they are not the only responsible, why did people ask for loans in the first place? What makes you think that if you cannot pay for something now you will be able to pay for it in the near future?

We are 800 000 population and before this the unemployment was 15% now the estimate to be 45 – 50% so the math is no job, no income, no loan payout + the interest of the loan is going up and the % also

389 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
juanmita says

I think it is the people who have borrowed money excessively, have been irresponsible governments who steal public money and useless tampandose with airports, trains and public buildings absurdities that have been used only to open and steal, rob, and steal .. . it to the system collapsed and capitalism wants everything in its balance of new … We must change the system, there is no … All the best, ... and you to take bold decisions, are the only ones worth these days … ;)

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

...airports, trains and public buildings absurdities that have been used only to open and steal, rob, and steal ..

99% chances you are from Spain. :D

389 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
juanmita says

...airports, trains and public buildings absurdities that have been used only to open and steal, rob, and steal ..
99% chances you are from Spain. :D

Totally my friend! I am Spanish and what has happened in Spain is tremendous … It is the country where politicians have less shame and his government …

23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
3Dpogo says

always look on the bright side of life :)

619 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
abstract-labs says

Totally my friend! I am Spanish and what has happened in Spain is tremendous … It is the country where politicians have less shame and his government …

Not really mate, in Italy we have real clowns!

5756 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • India
+3 more
VF says

haha, I have the exact same kind of mindset and avoiding loans strictly as a personal interest – not sure if this is practically possible for everyone but personally I have no problem due to this. Except one: Occasional advice from neighbors that I have immature/unfit strategies to meet today’s way of living. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by