• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

I wonder how can they be affected.
As the global warming increasing the sea level with at least 2mm/year, small islands like Tuvalu, Nauru and many others are in serious danger. The groundwater coming up more often on these islands, moreover the fresh water is mixing with sea water, so they drinking-water resources are also fncked up. Soon there will be whole islands they have to rescue, and i just wondering who is gonna pay the compensation for them? Those people lived with nature in harmony and now they are the one who gonna pay fisrt for those madness how we burned and raped this planet since the beginning of the XX.

And look around, do you remember anyone who listened really for the warnings about the monetary system’s obvious faults? No. None. Even today, all after what happened in Iceland, then Greece, then there is Spain with the incredible unemployment rate, Catalonia want to separate (and they will i guess) the next one might be Scotland, and there is more and more countries in the EU will facing serious, i mean very serious troubles in the near future. The EU was a great idea, indeed. But dont be naive guys! Primarily it was definitely not for us, ordinary people. That was the marketing bullshit. And we just eaten that bait about the free workforce flow, the common currency, etc… anyway…

I seriously made a 4 -5 hour research about Tuvalu just because your flag. :|
Well, then you already got know a new country in the world ;)
7192 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
doru says

looks like all those trucks are full of money. 5 billions euro.

with only that guy protecting them is really tempting to like get one and park it in front of my house.

maybe there are more who protected the transfer but someone knows some photos that show a proper security team?

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

No way… its can not be money. Those are standard cargo containers for shipping without armour plate, trucks also just looks like standard without any reinforcement.
7192 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
doru says

No way… its can not be money. Those are standard cargo containers for shipping without armour plate, trucks also just looks like standard without any reinforcement.

yes. interesting. no one speaks about this transfer. probably italian journalist didn’t read the notice about not making this public. can’t be sure if there is money there or not but this semi cover up may hint that there is something on those trucks.

According to Guardian the photo is from reuters, they are also a little skeptics but why reuters should lie about this? link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/mar/28/eurozone-crisis-cyprus-banks-reopen-security at the bottom of the article before the huge list of comments

741 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Cyprus
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
Hotpin says

It was the money from EU all the cash and it wasnt only that police man there it was approximately 600 police and special units all around! But as for the tracks yeah is so stupid to transfer them like this! But as was reading inside those containers were other safety containers!

by
by
by
by
by
by