41 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jk000jk says

This gets worst and worst, (don’t get me wrong my friends, it’s a good thing that people are able to get they’re money or at least some of it for short time) but what I’m saying is all of these bailouts are just kicking the can down the road and further they kick it, worst it will get.

I’m amazed how little people know about how money and economy works. If you think EU or USA or all others will survive this mess? Ask your self how they are going to pay all this dept if they can’t even keep going with out paying anything now, how they going to pay the dept???
If you don’t know what the dept is? Just USA owns $17 TRILLION and we are not doing all that bad compare to other countries. If you don’t know how much money that is? $1 TRILLION = around 20,000 TONS of GOLD (I counted 1Oz = $1,600 amount is so big I’m not sure if my calculator know how to count :) ). Can anyone even comprehend this? How anyone can think that this can be fixed?

If I’m wrong, please tell me how.
If you think I’m some kind of a knot case, please think what if, what if this is true? What if? What will happen when EU, US and other will go down?

If you think I’m wrong, can someone tell how all this dept will be pay’d off? Who got the money?
Not meant to offend anyone nor start political discussion.

Don’t worry that much, US can just print $17 TRILLION or do a haircut, Greece has 60% of its debt cleared, as long as the US has the best army what a creditor will do, stop exporting products in USA. Its only paper at the end of the day, as long there is oil and gas you’re safe, as per Cyprus its not EU obligation to bail them, don’t know why most people see it like this, the money were paid from people’s taxes who says that they will pay back? Cyprus did it to itself by creating a fiscal paradise and by having close ties with Russia.

1312 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

[...] Cyprus did it to itself by creating a fiscal paradise and by having close ties with Russia.

Not true. Yes Cyprus is an island country and its main business came from tourism and financial services, but it was doing very well until the ECB suggested it lent a lot of cash to Greece, that’s where the problem came from, nothing to do with Russia.

265 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

[...] Cyprus did it to itself by creating a fiscal paradise and by having close ties with Russia.
Not true. Yes Cyprus is an island country and its main business came from tourism and financial services, but it was doing very well until the ECB suggested it lent a lot of cash to Greece, that’s where the problem came from, nothing to do with Russia.

While that may be part of the problem, I have also read quite a few things about money-laundering schemes for the wealthy Russians.

751 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CyberShot says

I heard there is going to be a bailout. but that a lot of people will lose up to 1/3 of their money. How do you eat or pay bills if the banks are closed?

105 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

Remember God is your source.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GrDezign says

Walking with Him every day :)

6073 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Duh!

7762 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

for what?

335 posts
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 500+ members
+4 more
Folksnet says

for what?
For everything!
3766 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

for what?
For everything!

Does God do bailouts now? That’s good of him/her. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by