• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says
I’ve edited your original post for you so it displays the image rather then the broken link. :)
Can you tell me which html code you use to do this. Thank you

He’s a mod thus only he can do it. You can edit your post only till few minutes after you’ve posted it.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says
I’ve edited your original post for you so it displays the image rather then the broken link. :)
Can you tell me which html code you use to do this. Thank you
He’s a mod thus only he can do it. You can edit your post only till few minutes after you’ve posted it.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says
You cannot edit your thread after a specific time once created.

First thing first: I do not like the textures. Can’t really think of a use for them.

As for the apperance, I think the clouds look too prominent over other features of the textures. Also the cracks look unreal and unpleasant.

Now, @ Raincutter can you tell me how can i improve my cracked stone wall texture ? thank you. :)

3085 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

First thing first: I do not like the textures. Can’t really think of a use for them.

As for the apperance, I think the clouds look too prominent over other features of the textures. Also the cracks look unreal and unpleasant.
Now, @ Raincutter can you tell me how can i improve my cracked stone wall texture ? thank you. :)

Well the biggest problem with using clouds is that it’s not suitable for large backgrounds. You cannot simply generate clouds on a large background as it looks unconstructive tiled pattern when resized to smaller size. Decently blurring it out always does the trick.

Your textures are lacking conceptual focus. Cracks are ok but the background is not. In no way that looks like a stone or marble so in my opinion you’d have to recreate the background. You should try going deep into texture tutorials if you’re interested in creating similar stuff. Hope that helps.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says

Well the biggest problem with using clouds is that it’s not suitable for large backgrounds. You cannot simply generate clouds on a large background as it looks unconstructive tiled pattern when resized to smaller size. Decently blurring it out always does the trick.

Your textures are lacking conceptual focus. Cracks are ok but the background is not. In no way that looks like a stone or marble so in my opinion you’d have to recreate the background. You should try going deep into texture tutorials if you’re interested in creating similar stuff. Hope that helps.

Thank you. :) and please help my another threads

by
by
by
by
by
by