felt_tips saidhe he..that is true bro.. thank you for your comments
nvGear saidIt goes to show… good lighting doesn’t have to be complex lighting.
felt_tips saidtrust me…i didnt use any other device for that..i just tripod my camera and got a black A4 paper and put my watch on it and rotate/move the A4 sheet by my hand and lighting…..didnt use any light source … it was a rainy day and i closed my window and light came thru the glass was so much soft and amazing…
Nice… shouldn’t that be a Rolex though, not a Casio? What are you using to move the camera (or the object, in the cases where you’re moving the object). They’re very smooth for such small precision moves.
PS I really like your AE templates…they are really amazing and creative
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
A high quality shot
I like nice camera moment it is very smooth