55 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Hi ladies, gentlemen,

I’m not sure if what I’m going to ask you is legal, but anyway, that’s why I need your help.

Currently, I’m creating a windows application for Envato Marketplaces that will show notifications when you have a new sell, item approve, display your current balance and other things.

But I need to test it with more API Keys.

I’m going pretty well right now, so, I want to ask you, if you can create a new API key and share it with me via Profile ( http://codecanyon.net/user/klerith ).

I will not publish the API key, I just want to run some test, If someone help me, I will give you the Application for free :)

Thank you so much.

675 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Hi ladies, gentlemen,

I’m not sure if what I’m going to ask you is legal, but anyway, that’s why I need your help.

Currently, I’m creating a windows application for Envato Marketplaces that will show notifications when you have a new sell, item approve, display your current balance and other things.

I’m going pretty well right now, so, I want to ask you, if you can create a new API key and share it with me via Profile ( http://codecanyon.net/user/klerith ).

I will not publish the API key, I just want to run some test, If someone help me, I will give you the Application for free :)

Thank you so much.

How are you planning to capture item approvals ? I am looking for a way to get that through API too, is it possible ? By the way, is your application going to be a paid one ?

55 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Hi ladies, gentlemen,

Thank you so much.
How are you planning to capture item approvals ? I am looking for a way to get that through API too, is it possible ? By the way, is your application going to be a paid one ?

Well, there is function to do that directly, but is pretty simple… in theory, you know the users portfolio right? So, you can create a small database with those items, when a new item is added, that means someone approve that. But, you are not going to know when is rejected… (not now)

And yes, It’s going to be paid, but pretty cheap… (2-5 USD)

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

You should know that there is already Windows desktop application for Envato authors, which is free. So if you want to make a paid app, be sure to make it better than the free one ;)

55 posts
+3 more
klerith says

You should know that there is already Windows desktop application for Envato authors, which is free. So if you want to make a paid app, be sure to make it better than the free one ;)

Thank you for your wise words Urbazon

I know if this contains the word “Envato” will be automatically rejected. But my idea in first place was get the answer if I can ask for API Keys… just for test.

55 posts
+3 more
klerith says

Ok. It’s almost done.

I need to run more test… but I still need a couple of API Keys.

Here’s some screenshots.

1116 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

I would like to see a clear theme, without all these decorations.

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

There’s My Envato which works on both OS X and Windows and does its job just awesome. From the screenshots the design doesn’t help you that much and I don’t think you can add anything else to make someone pay instead of going with My Envato or some other app that does the same thing.

55 posts
+3 more
klerith says

There’s My Envato which works on both OS X and Windows and does its job just awesome. From the screenshots the design doesn’t help you that much and I don’t think you can add anything else to make someone pay instead of going with My Envato or some other app that does the same thing.

Right now I’m testing every one…

I’m trying to make quality apps and plugins for Envato Marketplaces because I need money, but if my application is not good enough to compete against the others, still will be amazing if someone wants to use it :)

55 posts
+3 more
klerith says

I would like to see a clear theme, without all these decorations.

Ok, I’ll do it now

by
by
by
by
by
by