505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+4 more
CraigSnedeker says

Some of my files got rejected and the reviewer suggested I post them here and get feedback. So how can I improve these?

(not the best)

I’ll post more as they get rejected.

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+4 more
CraigSnedeker says

And three more

505 posts
+4 more
CraigSnedeker says

Gonna bump this, got lost pretty fast.

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says

Sorry totally missed this thread.

The models look fine. It is the textures that are really needing some more attention. They look like they have been taken straight from a photo without any adjusments. The table looks good, the others look either washed out or have a strong colour cast (the barrels are very green).

Most of the photos have Chromatic Aberration which you will need to fix, or re-source. :(

Perhaps some normal and specular maps? I can’t see any evidence of these. I guess they are not a 100% requirement, but these days they are definitely used extensively.

505 posts
+4 more
CraigSnedeker says

Thanks. I could do normal maps, I just never had any luck getting stuff that looks good :P

I never noticed the green in the barrels. Ak!! I’ll fix that, lol.

by
by
by
by
by
by