56 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
habutemplates1 says

Unfortunately your submission isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

What can i do?

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

post a link to it.

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
habutemplates1 says
119 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
silver530 says

You have poor typography on the footer.

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
habutemplates1 says

So, if i change the font in the footer my item will get accepted ?

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
habutemplates1 says

Anyone?

59 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
Little-Neko says

hello, I really cant tell you how to be sure to be accepted, if i knew, i’d probably keep it for myself :) You’ll have to do more than footer typo change though…

Just a some points i noticed : - colors of logo doesnt fit with menu colors wich doesnt fit with the rest of the design - many different fonts, better stick with one or 2. - padding issue, like on home, “our service” is not aligned with “testimonials”, about us > no consistency. - images streched in portfolio - background image is quite weird - etc..

Looks like you have to spend more time on it to get a chance to be accepted, as reviewer said.

Good luck!:)

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
habutemplates1 says

Thanks Little-Neko :)

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
habutemplates1 says

Any other suggestion?

171 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Singapore
glenngoh says

One major flaws in your design is typography.

1. You are using way too much fonts – I am not saying you can’t use that many fonts in your design. However, it is never easy to find the best balance when you are using so many fonts especially you are not good with typography. Limit your design to the most 3 fonts. Find the best balance in the kerning, tracking, leading, font size and weight. Determine your dominant element and sub-dominate element. Heading font should stands out more than your content font. Your design lacks the right balance. For example, take a look at the testimonial section, the name of the testimonial stands out so much as compared to the header which shouldn’t be the case.

2. Color used – I see a orange stripe on top of your design and I don’t see much orange elements in the rest of your design. I have to repeat this again – Determine your dominant element and sub-dominate element. Choose a color that is dominant and use it well throughout your design. You can use another color to compliment your main color and that will be your sub-dominant color. You dominant color should stands out more.

3. Make everything looks professional – Don’t use stretch image even though it is for display purposes (portfolio). Try to pay attention to minor detail.

4. Background – Use a simple pattern background outside your main container. The current background doesn’t look aesthetically appealing.

Apology for my bad English and above are just my 2 cents. Take it with a pinch of salt.

by
by
by
by
by
by