Unfortunately your submission isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.
Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.
What can i do?
post a link to it.
You have poor typography on the footer.
So, if i change the font in the footer my item will get accepted ?
hello, I really cant tell you how to be sure to be accepted, if i knew, i’d probably keep it for myself You’ll have to do more than footer typo change though…
Just a some points i noticed : - colors of logo doesnt fit with menu colors wich doesnt fit with the rest of the design - many different fonts, better stick with one or 2. - padding issue, like on home, “our service” is not aligned with “testimonials”, about us > no consistency. - images streched in portfolio - background image is quite weird - etc..
Looks like you have to spend more time on it to get a chance to be accepted, as reviewer said.
Any other suggestion?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
One major flaws in your design is typography.
1. You are using way too much fonts – I am not saying you can’t use that many fonts in your design. However, it is never easy to find the best balance when you are using so many fonts especially you are not good with typography. Limit your design to the most 3 fonts. Find the best balance in the kerning, tracking, leading, font size and weight. Determine your dominant element and sub-dominate element. Heading font should stands out more than your content font. Your design lacks the right balance. For example, take a look at the testimonial section, the name of the testimonial stands out so much as compared to the header which shouldn’t be the case.
2. Color used – I see a orange stripe on top of your design and I don’t see much orange elements in the rest of your design. I have to repeat this again – Determine your dominant element and sub-dominate element. Choose a color that is dominant and use it well throughout your design. You can use another color to compliment your main color and that will be your sub-dominant color. You dominant color should stands out more.
3. Make everything looks professional – Don’t use stretch image even though it is for display purposes (portfolio). Try to pay attention to minor detail.
4. Background – Use a simple pattern background outside your main container. The current background doesn’t look aesthetically appealing.
Apology for my bad English and above are just my 2 cents. Take it with a pinch of salt.