Thanks Glenngoh

1 post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Romania
mizmiz says

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. I submitted my first theme, under category Site templates/Mobile, and I received the following answer, telling me that my submission isn’t quite ready:

Unfortunately your submission doesn't meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Here is are some screenshots from my work:

I want to mention that this theme offers the possibility of 5 different color schemes, and 5 different Google Fonts for the headings.

Can you please help me out with some suggestions, in order to improve my work and gain the quaility needed ?

Thanks, :) Mihai

2180 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. I submitted my first theme, under category Site templates/Mobile, and I received the following answer, telling me that my submission isn’t quite ready:

Unfortunately your submission doesn't meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Here is are some screenshots from my work:

I want to mention that this theme offers the possibility of 5 different color schemes, and 5 different Google Fonts for the headings.

Can you please help me out with some suggestions, in order to improve my work and gain the quaility needed ?

Thanks, :) Mihai

Its not bad, maybe a little flat .. anyway, I dont know the standards of mobile section :/

by
by
by
by
by
by