1 post
  • Indonesia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
tiyokamtiyono says

so what If my template? I wonder where I make mistake? advice me please demo url: http://cbnart.com/cbnConstruction/

This is my personal view, and I’m not an expert anymore.

You need to have different typography style for the slogan and description, all bold seems not really good.

The option control is better to be invisible by default, last the subscribe button should be outside the input field (it’s outside, but looks inside :) )

74 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Panama
solybarr says

so what If my template? I wonder where I make mistake? advice me please demo url: http://cbnart.com/cbnConstruction/

@mcoban – Its looking much better!!! I saw your original design.. :) I have a feeling they will want more work done on it, but you’re doing great!!! DOnt be discouraged…

S.

729 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+1 more
greenline says

Again, nothing personal, but for instance, in the latest coming soon template posted on TF named ” “The Amazing Fullscreen Coming Soon”, the social icons are not horizontally aligned. Honestly, I can find a lot of bugs in the latest templates which makes me wonder again why the acceptance criterias are so subjective. So do not atack me please, the templates are beautiful and I like their typography, but they just seems not finished. I am not questioning the templates design or their author professionalism, what I try to question in my posts is the acceptance criteria and the review process.

And another interesting thing: I submitted my theme on Friday (it had the colorfull background), it has been rejected, but since then, the latest two coming soon published templates have both colorful backgrounds, like mine, lol…what about the “not unique enough” factor mentioned in rejection emails?

Also. a month ago, I submitted another item named Timelapse, it has been rejected too (it had a full screen video background – the first in “coming soon” templates history having a fullscreen background) and surprise, the very next day, a coming soon template with a video background has been published.

I am not accusing someone, I am just questioning some facts, that’s all. It just make me wonder if in TF community is there some brotherhood or something and the new comers are hardly accepted (lol, I know, my items will not be evere accepted after these comments)

1216 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

In my expirience, this kind of blaming is pointless once you do get accepted you will see the difference. You should focus on your work not compare with someone elses.

And for your work:

- it is to blant - black text with shadows in this kind of manor is a nono - I see you went on minimal but its to minimal… search box and buttn is just bad (sorry for the lack of the better word) - the paddings in the circle for example are to small, by focusing on each part it look all together a bit messy - that glow arround it just has to go

to be honest it needs alot of detailing and more work

And again it doesnt matter why something got accepted and yours didn’t

41 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ashobiz says

Everyone has different taste… Forum is public place… First you need to stop posting others works… What do you feel if someone post your work and compare it with theirs…

by
by
by
by
by
by