21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Morocco
hajdha says

Hi, This is the message I have received :

Unfortunately your submission Social Media Monsters isn’t ready for VideoHive and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t meet that criteria.

For future reference, and to avoid possible rejections in the future, we recommend that you carefully read our Upload Instructions: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/upload-instructions/videohive-after-effects-project-files-upload-instructions/

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

And this is the item I have submitted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySPBiFtImms

First, what they mean by “cannot be resubmitted”, do they mean, in case I don’t edit it OR they mean even if I edit it?

Second, according to you, experienced authors, what do you think I can do to my item to be accepted.

Thank you.

280 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has referred 200+ members
+6 more
johnnybd says

Unfortunately, they meant to say that whatever you do – this project is rejected indefinitely (forever) from this marketplace. Make something new, its a good practice to get rejected (every now and then) – it either teaches you to get up and keep going or it makes you realize you’re not made for this stuff.

21 posts
  • Located in Morocco
hajdha says

Thank you johnnybd :)

Do you know any other marketplace where I can submit this item, because I have worked so hard on it.

and I am not going to give up :),

Thank you again.

56 posts Ultinato
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
Ultinato says
the learning process has this problem. i would suggest you try praticing a few AE tutorials . http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/

here is a great place to learn a lot:D good luck

21 posts
  • Located in Morocco
hajdha says

the learning process has this problem. i would suggest you try praticing a few AE tutorials . http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/ here is a great place to learn a lot:D good luck

Thank you for the training link, but I think this rejection has nothing to do with learning, I learned After Effects in Lynda.com and I can say that I have no problem at all with AE, and you can see that in my item.

and Actually, I think it’s good enough to be published in the VH marketplace, and I don’t know why they rejected it.

56 posts Ultinato
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
Ultinato says

i dont think its an AE issue or technique. Its a design issue , and that is a bit harder to learn. I learnt in art school that a good way to learn is to copy .( but dont sell the copies:P) .

Check out great design sites or books or try imitating movie or tv intros.

Just some ideas.. good luck . Dont give up

21 posts
  • Located in Morocco
hajdha says

i dont think its an AE issue or technique. Its a design issue , and that is a bit harder to learn. I learnt in art school that a good way to learn is to copy .( but dont sell the copies:P) .

Check out great design sites or books or try imitating movie or tv intros.

Just some ideas.. good luck . Dont give up

Thank you ultinato :) ,

I agree with you, and I will work on that, and I will never give up :)

199 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
footagecentral says

I love it!!! Maybe you could try make it so that all the planes line up on the same x value? Or Perhaps they have a similar item… Already! – from footage central

113 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
lenerway says

Hi hajdha,

Promoting outside services or competitors is not allowed on the forums.
Please check forum rules for details.

by
by
by
by
by
by