Its bound to happen to all of us at one point or another. I think the review was fair when it comes to me missing a guideline item so no hard feelings.
The reviewer stated “I think you have a good start, but you need to improve its shading, details, and complexity/depth to make the object more interesting.” and I was given a few examples.
My style is understated and I do have shading so I could use some input to improvements without loosing my style.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
What is this exactly? To be able to help improve, you’ll need to say what this is meant to be sold as
thats awesome for teens blogs , but it needs more depth, and more details to eyes, mouth . ears, you need girls characters too, and a set of 15-20 characters,.would be awesome if you can make them to be assembled by buyer.
I Agree with Amrhamza. Do what he just said.