2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
gr8pathik says

My First responsive coming soon template will rejected. please help me what is wrong with my template. This looks very simple and professional template. Could any one help me what improvement i have to do in my template to get approved??

Link : http://pathikgandhi.info/work/themeforest/professional-coming-soon/

Thanks

56 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bignet says

Try to add more margin and padding. Also you can add a interesting logo. Try to add more uniqueness.

503 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

It needs color :)

2207 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
manuelvega says

It needs color :)

true

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in India
gr8pathik says

But i want to make professional template and i thought the white and gray colors are professionals colors…

332 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dekciw says

Developers make templates ‘professional’, not the colors. And there’s nothing ‘professional’ about yours, sorry.

2207 posts
+4 more
manuelvega says

if you dont want to add color you should put some effects looks very, very boring .. no graphics no logo , plain icons , simple typography , simple background ..

43 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
kluska says

Ohhh! Its nice to me sometimes to see something that brings me to the 90’s :)

To be honest, I think you should do several projects, train, explore, go to like tutplus website and read lot of tutorials aboud design, and depending on your talent after few months-years it will be time to say ‘now I can sell something’.

For now, your attempt to sell it is like going to some big company and tell them ‘hey, I want to design this new bridge that New York is planning to build, I have no experience, but trust me becouse I like to design’. Bang! Rejected.

Sorry for my tone, but some cold showers are good sometimes. Get your hands dirty and get yourself professional as you have said (and it takes some time).

My advice is training, learning. I will not say to do this or this with that project, becouse its overall absolute basic, ‘how to make website in 5 mins’ like project.

2207 posts
+4 more
manuelvega says

Ohhh! Its nice to me sometimes to see something that brings me to the 90’s :)

To be honest, I think you should do several projects, train, explore, go to like tutplus website and read lot of tutorials aboud design, and depending on your talent after few months-years it will be time to say ‘now I can sell something’.

For now, your attempt to sell it is like going to some big company and tell them ‘hey, I want to design this new bridge that New York is planning to build, I have no experience, but trust me becouse I like to design’. Bang! Rejected.

Sorry for my tone, but some cold showers are good sometimes. Get your hands dirty and get yourself professional as you have said (and it takes some time).

My advice is training, learning. I will not say to do this or this with that project, becouse its overall absolute basic, ‘how to make website in 5 mins’ like project.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by