2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Sri Lanka
7thMandala says

Hello fellow Videohivers, :)

I submitted my first After Effects project file 3 days ago, and today morning I got an email saying that it was rejected. :crying: This was the message the reviewer had sent me,

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

It is unclear for me about the above mentioned technical standards that the reviewer is looking for. :confusedsad: Below is what I had initially uploaded, please take a look at it and enlighten me if anything is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxP8cOFK_Hk&feature=youtu.be

By the way, Videohive is a great place, wanting to put up some great material. :bigsmile:

Looking forward for a reply, Thanks :)

7769 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

It may be that your after effects file is not organized properly or more probably the file doesn’t look good enough to be accepted.

Try working on the background, give it some variety. Also the Form effect is too simple, you need to build something worth buying.

Browse files on the logo sting category to understand what type of quality is accepted on videohive

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Sri Lanka
7thMandala says

Alright, thanks for the reply. :) Appreciate it.

6 posts
Smileski says

Same happened to me, the project was organized and everything was fine, but when I upload preview video do I need to have images from Envato or I can use images from Google Images? Thanks. :/

2383 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Same happened to me, the project was organized and everything was fine, but when I upload preview video do I need to have images from Envato or I can use images from Google Images? Thanks. :/

You can use any image you have the license to use. In general, you don’t have a license for pics you find via google so stay away from that.

Besides that, this is a really old thread, if you want to pose questions about your rejected item you should open up a new thread in the item discussion area.

6 posts
Smileski says

You can use any image you have the license to use. In general, you don’t have a license for pics you find via google so stay away from that.

Besides that, this is a really old thread, if you want to pose questions about your rejected item you should open up a new thread in the item discussion area.

Thanks, I started a new thread about my projects

by
by
by
by
by
by