2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sri Lanka
7thMandala says

Hello fellow Videohivers, :)

I submitted my first After Effects project file 3 days ago, and today morning I got an email saying that it was rejected. :crying: This was the message the reviewer had sent me,

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

It is unclear for me about the above mentioned technical standards that the reviewer is looking for. :confusedsad: Below is what I had initially uploaded, please take a look at it and enlighten me if anything is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxP8cOFK_Hk&feature=youtu.be

By the way, Videohive is a great place, wanting to put up some great material. :bigsmile:

Looking forward for a reply, Thanks :)

6763 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

It may be that your after effects file is not organized properly or more probably the file doesn’t look good enough to be accepted.

Try working on the background, give it some variety. Also the Form effect is too simple, you need to build something worth buying.

Browse files on the logo sting category to understand what type of quality is accepted on videohive

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sri Lanka
7thMandala says

Alright, thanks for the reply. :) Appreciate it.

by
by
by
by
by
by