5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BartiiZ says

Hi My first template got rejected for second time. I don’t know what i need to change. Please help me. Do you have any suggestion? Feel free to tell me about it here. Demo: http://bartii.tk/projexi/white

E-mail from themeforest:
Unfortunately your submission ProjeXi – Responsive HTML Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
183 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
web20donkey says

I do have a suggestion. Design something unique. And do not copy+paste other people designs. Your template it’s just a bad copy of Crevision theme.

Sorry for the harsh words, but INMHO you will never get accepted with this, just because of the reason I mentioned above.

Anyway, good luck.

2229 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

I would change the main typo ..

597 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Australia
+7 more
simonswiss says

Without reading the comments, i clicked on your link and INSTANTLY thought: “wow, this looks like a clone of Crevision”.

I see how you want to reproduce a theme that sold very well on TF, and i myself purchased Crevision and played around trying to reproduce it to sharpen my skills, but submitting it for sale is maybe not the right way to go.

To find inspiration throughout the beautiful themes here on TF is actually totally ok, but the real trick is to find your own unique style and create something unique out of your inspiration.

Good luck, don’t give up but trust your own creativity!

2229 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

Without reading the comments, i clicked on your link and INSTANTLY thought: “wow, this looks like a clone of Crevision”.

I see how you want to reproduce a theme that sold very well on TF, and i myself purchased Crevision and played around trying to reproduce it to sharpen my skills, but submitting it for sale is maybe not the right way to go.

To find inspiration throughout the beautiful themes here on TF is actually totally ok, but the real trick is to find your own unique style and create something unique out of your inspiration.

Good luck, don’t give up but trust your own creativity!

Yes totally true ..

by
by
by
by
by
by