Hello All Friends, I’m new to here. I made a HTML template and I submitted it last week so today I got an email from Themeforest support team that my template rejected. So What can I do and how to measure my template quality for matching with themeforest aesthetic and technical requirement?
Please friends help me to resubmit my template again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THANKS.
You can start by posting a URL to your work so we can see it
Here is my design Please help me on this. Thanks
You should start by creating an original logo or buy a stock one.
Thanks Mr.LubosVolovar now I’m thinking to create a new logo.
Things you could improve:
- Lacks features.
- Lacks uniqueness.
- Lacks a good flow of design
- Looks like you have rushed it and it just looks like a free template.
- YOU NEED TO ADD MORE STUFF SO IT LOOKS LIKE A PREMIUM PRODUCT!!!
ThemeProvince, How can I get it looks like a PREMIUM product?
ThemeProvince Thanks friend helping me on this I’m very appreciating all of you.
Yes I found some themes that approved check this one http://www.jogres.com/boom/center/index.html
Now I have a 2 questions 1. Can I improve that theme and re submit it? Is that good 2. What if I’m giving this for free?
Please guys reply me….
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.