4665 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Lose the image where the people are covered in slime. Overall I would replace all of the images, have a look on PhotoDune for some high quality stock imagery.

12 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
chamathish says

1) No. You can’t take other people’s work, modify it and submit as your own. 2) You can do whatever you want with your work, even release it for free, if it’s not approved on ThemeForest

No no I’m give that URL to check that theme and compare it with me

12 posts
chamathish says

Lose the image where the people are covered in slime. Overall I would replace all of the images, have a look on PhotoDune for some high quality stock imagery.

How can I get photos from PhotoDune? Can I get those for free use with water marks?

4665 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

How can I get photos from PhotoDune? Can I get those for free use with water marks?

Assets in Preview Files

When we talk about item previews, this picks up previews and live demos of a marketplace item, regardless of where they are hosted. Assets used in item previews need to be properly licensed for commercial use. Because the asset is not being resold or redistributed, you will not need a re-sale or re-distribution license as you would for use of that asset in the main file. However you will still need a license for a commercial use (reproduction) for use within the preview. It’s important to read each license of any asset you’re intending to use carefully to make sure your use of the asset complies with the license terms.

Can I use watermarked assets from the Envato marketplace in my own item’s preview?

Yes, you may use watermarked Envato marketplace items (with the Envato watermark) in this way:

You do not need to ask permission of the other author of the watermarked asset. You can only use the watermarked asset in your item preview, not the download file. You need to credit the author of the watermarked asset and link back to the original asset page in your item description.

Can I use assets from the Envato marketplace without a watermark?

Yes you can if you buy a Regular License. This will allow you use the asset you’ve purchased in your item preview – you don’t need to use the watermark, and you don’t need to credit the author or provide a link back (but it’s always nice to credit your fellow authors if you want to!).

Can I use unlicensed (watermarked or otherwise) content from other sites in my item previews?

No. You cannot use unlicensed assets. Almost all stock services and any assets sourced from search engines do not give you the right to use any file even if you leave the watermark in (and Envato does not allow watermarks from others in marketplace previews).. Don’t forget that you are responsible for ensuring you have the correct license for all assets you want to use in your items.

209 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
subsolar says

“Cancel” button in a Contact form? Why?

2580 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

I was gonna say that actually but forgot. Yeh the images are kinda weird :D

by
by
by
by
by
by