3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
mjohnson24 says

Im new to this theme building and working on creating a psd theme first before i dive into html5/css and wordpress etc. Im wanting to find a place or places i can get sliders, images (placeholders) and all that stuff that i can use in my psd’s and eventually use them in my HTML themes and such. As for images it would only be used for display on site and not for final purchase.

The goal is to be 100% compliant with license, copyright etc with what i can use in my themes and all.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Again this is something im new to. went to school along time ago for HTML and all and trying to get into it more than i have been in the past and better my skills so it will be a big step and slow process for me but willing to plunge in and do it.

512 posts
    Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
simonswiss says

Hi,

You can have a look at this thread to find some items you can use in your demo templates.

When trying to get my first item uploaded, the item discussion thread has helped me a lot – the community here is great!

Good luck in your first steps in the Envato World!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
mjohnson24 says

oh ok ill check out that forum then. Sorry for late reply.

3 posts
mjohnson24 says

But what about sliders, and all that stuff that i can use in my theme and post it to sell on themeforest.com without any copyright laws broken and all that? I mean i can use the carousel in bootstrap and all and resize it and all. But i see guys using alot of cool stuff and not sure where they get it.

512 posts
    Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
simonswiss says

You have to check the license terms for each plugin / script you want to use. You need permission for commercial use to be able to pack them in an item you want to sell on TF.

You will need to list all resources used in the item description.

You can use any element of Bootstrap in your projects, so yes you can have the slider in your themes, no matter how you customize it.

Have fun!

by
by
by
by
by
by