17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
JulianoAuditore says

I am trying to get my first work on graphic river, but I am getting a second Soft Reject due to the following :

http://3.s3.envato.com/files/36490589/Image%20Preview%20590x980.jpg

“The type here needs adjusting to make it more refined. The typeface selection still doesn’t work and things like the alignment, hierarchy, leading, kerning, tracking and general use of whitespace need adjusting”

I don’t understand what changes and edits must be done to the designs. If any one knows what I must do to get the item approved I will be forever thankful :)

Regards

171 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
glenngoh says

Use only 1 alignment for the text. “Your Company Name” and “www.yourcompany.com” are aligned to the center while your other text aligning to the right. If your text is on the right, align all to the right, it will look nicer.

Increase the tracking of “Your Company Name” and “www.yourcompany.com”. Give them some breathing space between letters.

Color choice for your $150 gift card doesn’t contrast very well. Try sticking with white for the text like the other cards or choose something that contrast better.

Not a fan of the font you use for the logo but not sure if that affects. Try use some icon to compliment instead. That will probably look nicer.

Lastly. Frest or Fresh? :)

17 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
JulianoAuditore says

It’s Fresh :)

Thank you so much for the help. I did all you suggested but got another soft reject :) Here’s a word form the reviewer on my last edits :

“Typography here is lacking and needs to be worked on more. Please think of cleaning up the typography quality and styles.”

Any ideas on what to change in the designs (different font or something ?)

Regards

2 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
erlangga0 says

You use a boring font, mate, it’s just like system font. Try Bebas neue, museo, delicious, diavlo, and other beautiful fonts. Also think about gradient, drop shadow or other effects for the font. Good luck.

139 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
Norseland says

I think the font choice is appropriate.

Try working on the preview image as a whole – take a look at some of the higher grossing items on GraphicRiver and to pick up some tips.

by
by
by
by
by
by