4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kbryhl says

Hi guys

Wondered if you wanted to give me some feedback on this design; http://kbryhl.deviantart.com/art/wordpress-theme-Bryhl-com-144614035

Its the first time EVER im trying to code in wordpress – so be gently on that part eventho you can’t see the code :P Though i’m actually lookin forward to start getting more into this, so I can share my themes.

/K

228 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

Well this is much better than my first ever wordpress! Think the design needs improving with some spacing but from what I can see you managed to to Wordpress it fine.

Keep practising and well done.

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Not too bad at all mate. Just a few things:

The title headings and the associated content don’t work. They are just too disjointed from each other, there needs more padding in the white box also, about 20 – 25px and the comments and cat icons should not be vertically positioned, makes the whole section look off.

Hope that helps.

413 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
altinkum says

l think looks very good, but to much space under photos, and l would ad some advertising space and more colours and some social icons.

will be very nice theme soon

266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DigitalHenry says

Needs alignment in the footer just at first glance.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kbryhl says

Thanks guys… Will take all comments seriously and look into what I can do :)

158 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
furto says

I feel like the blog posts need a bit of extra detail. Maybe the comments and category could be floated left so they go horizontaly. Maybe a border of some sort around each post and a light gradient in the background?

It theme looks great and i hope you get heaps of sales :D

by
by
by
by
by
by