• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
oguzhansek says

Hi!

Please help me for my rejected flyer template:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5205/01color.jpg

Reason:”The hierarchy in this file needs a little tweaking. Consider how to improve the general the concept and composition as this file is a little generic and tweaking things like the font pairing will greatly improve the file design.”

My answer to reviewer:

“I do not understand exactly what think needs tweaking. what’s the problem? please help me.”

Reason:” This file needs adjusting here. You need to tweak the file here to make it more refined. The typography seems a little out. The hierarchy needs adjusting. Take a look over the following link: http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/a-20-minute-intro-to-typography-basics/"

Ok, I worked more for texts and upload it, but it rejected (soft)again.

Reason: “This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.”

I don’t understand, what the problem? please help me, thanks..

1255 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

Hi!

Reason:”The hierarchy in this file needs a little tweaking. Consider how to improve the general the concept and composition as this file is a little generic and tweaking things like the font pairing will greatly improve the file design.”

My answer to reviewer:

“I do not understand exactly what think needs tweaking. what’s the problem? please help me.”

Reason:” This file needs adjusting here. You need to tweak the file here to make it more refined. The typography seems a little out. The hierarchy needs adjusting. Take a look over the following link: http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/a-20-minute-intro-to-typography-basics/"

Reason: “This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.”

What is the font you used in this design?

Are all layers well organized in folders? Design is verry clean and atractive!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
oguzhansek says

Hi!

My answer to reviewer:

Thanks your reply harmonikas996,

Free font used: sansation. Of course all layers are organized. this is not my first design:)

This is not a technical problem..

1255 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Hi!

My answer to reviewer:

Free font used: sansation. Of course all layers are organized. this is not my first design:)

Sometimes, reviewers just put some bad reason for rejection.

Try to use BEBAS font for main flyer title. Is`s really nice font for that.

Btw. maybe you should put some pattern background where is 3D image gallery. Just try to put some grids or something like that, and then put image gallery effect on it! :)

onlycreativeworks
onlycreativeworks Recent Posts Threads Started
230 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
onlycreativeworks says

I like it, keep going :)

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
oguzhansek says

Hi!

My answer to reviewer:

Btw. maybe you should put some pattern background where is 3D image gallery. Just try to put some grids or something like that, and then put image gallery effect on it! :)

I think, I have an interesting concept here. Pieced and perspective style photo frame is a smart object feature and this is the most interesting feature of this design. you can use this feature at your other designs. I’ll change font styles and try upload it again. But this is not real problem, i think.

1255 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Hi!

My answer to reviewer:

I think, I have an interesting concept here. Pieced and perspective style photo frame is a smart object feature and this is the most interesting feature of this design. you can use this feature at your other designs. I’ll change font styles and try upload it again. But this is not real problem, i think.

Try it!

Some advices:

- try to name it layers - organize them - collapse effects if you works in Photoshop

That are small things but for reviewers mean a lot. :) They love good organization in file!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
oguzhansek says

Already, all layers are well organized and have a name. Yes I worked in photoshop, but no effect, no style, no filter used in this design. All background shapes generated with rectangle shapes in photoshop.

1255 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
harmonikas996 says

Already, all layers are well organized and have a name. Yes I worked in photoshop, but no effect, no style, no filter used in this design. All background shapes generated with rectangle shapes in photoshop.

Request precision reasons for rejections in comment to reviewer box. Do not change anything just request more precision answer!

:)

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
oguzhansek says

Request precision reasons for rejections in comment to reviewer box. Do not change anything just request more precision answer!

:)

where is the reviewer box? in comments, under the “Discuss This Item” headline?

by
by
by
by
by
by