279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

-1 Stop whining! why do you want to know who following you or who you follow? And if its really important for you, then just get a piece of paper, and write it down every morning, so then you can easily recall. No need over-complication here. keep it simple…

calm down, dekurvajo .. :)

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

-1 Stop whining! why do you want to know who following you or who you follow? And if its really important for you, then just get a piece of paper, and write it down every morning, so then you can easily recall. No need over-complication here. keep it simple…

why? is’t funny this? If there is no 1000 thread regarding this issue then its none. And nothing happened at all, but this is one of the most obvious and most ridiculous bug here. I can not be serious anymore when i see that, every time we talking about this, then the thread goes sleep, then after a new thread start again and all people say +1 +1 +1… then nothing. And everything starts again LOL

208 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

why? is’t funny this? If there is no 1000 thread regarding this issue then its none. And nothing happened at all, but this is one of the most obvious and most ridiculous bug here. I can not be serious anymore when i see that, every time we talking about this, then the thread goes sleep, then after a new thread start again and all people say +1 +1 +1… then nothing. And everything starts again LOL

Hey dekurvajo, what if I want to remove someone from people I follow??

JUST GET THE PAPER AND WRITE THE URL WITH THE NAME??!!

WHAT IF THE PAPER LOST????

calm down and don’t if you see this is trifles you can stop seeing it, and you can ask the admins to remove.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

calm down and don’t if you see this is trifles you can stop seeing it, and you can ask the admins to remove.

LOL guys you dont get it i am joking? off course its a must. But you dont get it… This kind of thread was posted 1000 times. And we all talked about in another 1000 comments this should me a MUST!
And nothing happened with this, never. And time by time new thread comes (probably new authors) and we start to talk again about this. It was joke… JOKE, right?

208 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

LOL guys you dont get it i am joking? off course its a must. But you dont get it… This kind of thread was posted 1000 times. And we all talked about in another 1000 comments this should me a MUST!
And nothing happened with this, never. And time by time new thread comes (probably new authors) and we start to talk again about this. It was joke… JOKE, right?

Ok my friend, but by the way this thread was started about a year ago :)

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

“Ok my friend, but by the way this thread was started about a year ago”
ohh i see, i did’t recognized that. Well then you can see how important is it for Envato. How many staff-reply you see here? None? Me neither. I bet, we gonna take back this thread and continue here after an another year as well. :D

208 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

“Ok my friend, but by the way this thread was started about a year ago”
ohh i see, i did’t recognized that. Well then you can see how important is it for Envato. How many staff-reply you see here? None? Me neither. I bet, we gonna take back this thread and continue here after an another year as well. :D

I don’t know why no one from the staff didn’t reply us to explain the reason, when I see any thread like this all what I can see is that, this issue is a repeated one and discussed a lot in other threads. That’s it :)

So ok it had been discussed a lot, then what it was discussed for, will you “the staff” see this and try to solve this issue for us, or even just explain to us what is the reason about this issue to be as it is.

by
by
by
by
by
by