1333 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Generic themes sell more, that’s a fact.

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
||+521477|turkhitbox said-||
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Read the last sentence of my post.

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

If you look at the top Business themes, there are differences, though. The theme in question seems like it was pretty much directly taken from the Striking theme.

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

The design too generic. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by