• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Generic themes sell more, that’s a fact.

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
crozer says
||+521477|turkhitbox said-||
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Read the last sentence of my post.

397 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Monkify says

If you look at the top Business themes, there are differences, though. The theme in question seems like it was pretty much directly taken from the Striking theme.

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

The design too generic. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by