• Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Greece
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
DanaosC says

Hello first of all,I think you already know what the discussion will be about :D Here is the preview of my item: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpgrsLruxTQ And here is the comment given from the reviewer: We’re sorry, the overall quality of this submission was not high enough for inclusion in the Videohive library. files should be designed well, be technically and aesthetically sound, and should have utility for our customers. We are therefore unable to accept your submission on this occasion. Thank you for understanding and for your co-operation.

Overall this file doesn’t bring anything new. There are several other files that use simple text, lens flares and video placeholders with flares. These other files also use the same stock clips making them even more similar.

Thanks in advance,I’d like you to tell me what to do,because I worked hard in this project and I was very disappointed,Thanks again! -Dan

27 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
vinoba says

I Liked the file, but He is right the file doesn’t bring anything new, Add some great background, something new, color variation and I think that’s all.

Your file is great, I would buy It ;D.

176 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Greece
DanaosC says

I Liked the file, but He is right the file doesn’t bring anything new, Add some great background, something new, color variation and I think that’s all. Your file is great, I would buy It ;D.

Ok friend,thanks for the reply,I’ll add these touches right now :D

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
GoldenBuddha says

Only OF and video frames I can see in this file. Beautiful, dynamic and NOTHING NEW , yep? ;) Add particle explosions, more destructions of the titles and maybe some reflections. And you will talk then, I believe.

- GB -

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
FootageVince says

hmm it is ok ,but it reminds me of the morpheus project (old after effects project) so there are a lot things to improve & dude give it a flow !

by
by
by
by
by
by