832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says

Hello friends my item has been rejected. :crying: My reviewer was BGM . Please help me to find what i did wrong and suggest me what can i do next and when i resubmit this item. My item’s details are bellow… My item is fully editable and when i upload i chose Category = miscellaneous, Icon Style = misc, and Graphics Files Included = Illustrator ai file, Vector EPS file, 29 Transparent PNG file 72×72 , Preview image and Help file. Here is my Preview image…..Thank you.

">src="http://www.flickr.com/photos/51982567@N06/4904418118/lightbox/">

7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
okielabs says

Hi Hello.

The item do look nice, with some regards, but in my opinion one of the reasons you submission was not accepted is also the fact that it doesn`t have any real practical use. At list for me, I can`t think of anything to use those elements right now.

But about the graphics elements itself. I would try to think again about the `stars` simulating shining and highlight. For me, the way you`re using theme don`t really work that well.

Another thing that might have contributed for the rejection is the fact that there are to few variety of elements and they are to simple in some way.

Hope it help a little! Cheers!

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says
Hi Hello.

The item do look nice, with some regards, but in my opinion one of the reasons you submission was not accepted is also the fact that it doesn`t have any real practical use. At list for me, I can`t think of anything to use those elements right now.

But about the graphics elements itself. I would try to think again about the `stars` simulating shining and highlight. For me, the way you`re using theme don`t really work that well.

Another thing that might have contributed for the rejection is the fact that there are to few variety of elements and they are to simple in some way.

Hope it help a little! Cheers!

Really that’s why i create this item. In future may be someone use this items for creating webpage design ; creating themes or use as a icon etc etc. So i really want to submit this item again. Now please tell me what can i do. Thank you. :crying:

by
by
by
by
by
by